Welcome to the Facilities Planning website!
2014 MANUAL OF PLANNING STANDARDS
- The Office of Facilities Planning has issued a new Manual of Planning Standards (MPS). The 2014 MPS will be available for comment until July 1, 2014. Please submit comments to EMSCFP@mail.nysed.gov. Any projects received on or after December 1, 2014 will be subject to the new MPS.
- 2014 Manual of Planning Standards (04/04/14)
2014 NEW YORK STATE GREEN RIBBON SCHOOLS PROGRAM
- Commisssioner John B. King, Jr. has announced that Anne Hutchinson Elementary School, Eastchester, NY has been nominated for the US Education Department Green Ribbon Schools (ED-GRS) award. Please visit the NYS-GRS program website for further information about the 2014 Green Ribbon Schools program. (02/26/14)
- NYSED Press Release (02/26/14)
PROJECT MANAGER LIST
- One of our project managers (Jeremy Bollam) recently left our office for another job opportunity. Until we have a replacement, please refer to our Project Manager List by District web page for temporary assignments. (06/14/13)
NEW YORK SECURE AMMUNITION AND FIREARMS ENFORCEMENT ACT (NYSAFE)
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- NON-PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- NON-Public School Safety Equipment Funding (02/12/14)
- Note: Non-Public schools must obtain building perrmits or other approvals is required by local jurisdiction.
Please view our news page for additional important news items...
Our mission is to ensure
safe, healthy, comfortable, and acceptable educational facilities which promote
effective and efficient learning for all New York students regardless of where
We will accomplish our mission by establishing clear expectations and standards for school facilities. We will work with parents, teachers, administrators, designers, facility directors, contractors and the community to set in motion mechanisms for school improvement statewide.
Contact info: Rosanne Groff, webmaster. ph. 518-474-3906; fax 518-486-5918