Welcome to the Facilities Planning website!
2014 NEW YORK STATE GREEN RIBBON SCHOOLS PROGRAM
- The 2014 New York State Green Ribbon Schools program application process has now started. Please visit the NYS-GRS program website for further information. (10/04/13)
- follow this link about NYS Green Ribbon Program and Application Process - for access to the archived webinar 10/31/13
PROJECT MANAGER LIST
- One of our project managers (Jeremy Bollam) recently left our office for another job opportunity. Until we have a replacement, please refer to our Project Manager List by District web page for temporary assignments. (06/14/13)
NEW YORK SECURE AMMUNITION AND FIREARMS ENFORCEMENT ACT (NYSAFE)
- NYSAFE Act Implementation Guidance Document (06/25/13)
- Please see State Aid web page regarding impact on school district building aid. (02/06/13)
Please view our news page for additional important news items...
Our mission is to ensure
safe, healthy, comfortable, and acceptable educational facilities which promote
effective and efficient learning for all New York students regardless of where
We will accomplish our mission by establishing clear expectations and standards for school facilities. We will work with parents, teachers, administrators, designers, facility directors, contractors and the community to set in motion mechanisms for school improvement statewide.
Contact info: Rosanne Groff, webmaster. ph. 518-474-3906; fax 518-486-5918